Top 2 Approaches to Import vCard contacts to Outlook Profile
Do you want to transfer VCF file to Outlook profile? But confused on how to import vCard contacts to Outlook? If you are searching an instant method to import .vcf contacts to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc., then you are at the correct place.
In the modern era, Microsoft Outlook is the most popular email program that provides best email services to its global users. Due to this reason, most of the people want to import their vCard contacts into Outlook application. Plus, MS Outlook freely supports vCard format as a mean of importing and exporting contacts. So, in this write-up, we will introduce the top two approaches for moving vCard contacts to Outlook profile. Before that, let us understand why there is a need to import VCF file to MS Outlook with the help of a user query.
“I have around 1000 contacts listed in vCard file and now, I want to import all vCard contacts to Outlook. But I do not have any idea how this entire process can be carried out? Thus, if anyone has a feasible solution for this then, please help me out. I need it quite urgently. Thanks in advance!”
Possible Methods to Transfer Contacts from VCF to Outlook
There are two techniques by which users can easily import vCard contacts to Outlook. Here we are describing all the possible ways so users can use any one of them according to their need.M
- Manual Method
Go through the following steps to import vCard contacts to Outlook using the manual method. Please have a look:
- Run Microsoft Outlook and navigate to File tab
- Choose Open & Import option and click on Import and Export
- Select an option Import a vCard file (.vcf) and press Next button
- After that, you need to browse the vCard file that you want to import Microsoft Outlook. Click Open button
- At last, you can import all contacts into Outlook successfully
Drawbacks of Manual Approach
There are many drawbacks of using the manual method to import VCF file to Microsoft Outlook, some of them are given below:
- This process is quite lengthy while importing vCard contacts to Outlook.
- In the case of a bunch of contacts, the process will take a long time.
- You need much time and effort to perform the conversion process.
- This manual process is too complicated for native users.
2. Professional Method
To overcome all the drawbacks of manual approach users need to take the help of a trusted third-party tool, i.e., VCF to Outlook Converter. It is the best way to transfer multiple vCard contacts to Outlook without any risk or data loss. Follow some simple steps to import VCF file to MS Outlook:
- Download this application on your computer system
- Click Import option to perform the conversion from VCF to Outlook
- Go to Browse button to select the folder having files. Find out the desired folder and select open it.
- After making the selection, hit Start Import option to begin.
- Finally, you can transfer VCF contacts to MS Outlook successfully
Why Users Prefer Third-Party Solution?
There are some advantages due to which users need to prefer a reliable third-party tool. Some of the advance features of the tool are mentioned below:
- Allows to transfer VCF file to Outlook 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Import multiple vCard (.vcf) contacts into Outlook application at a time
- 3 Import options: Save in New PST, New Outlook Profile/Existing PST
- Show the summary report during transferring VCF contacts to Outlook
- MS Outlook should be installed on a local machine to transfer VCF file
- Compatible with Windows 8 & all below versions to import .vcf contacts
Most of the people try to import vCard contacts to Outlook manually. Therefore, in this post, we have explained both manual and automated approaches to transfer VCF contacts to MS Outlook. So, according to your needs and requirements, choose any of the above-stated methods that you like and get more precise results.