In this modern era, life without internet connectivity is unimaginable. With highly customized search engine platform, people from around the world are totally dependent on internet connectivity. There are number of devices from different companies that allows the user to connect to internet through wired or wireless mode.
Netgear WiFi Range Extender or in general known as WiFi booster is one of the best wi-fi range extender as voted and recommended by happy customers pan globe. The company has got a globally recognition for providing high-speed devices covering a broad area compared to other competitive devices. Based on customer requirements the company has divided the product in many classes. So the customers have a wide range of products to choose from which in their budget and utility.
Pros and cons are two sides of the same coin. With so many features embedded in the device, sometime there can be minor issues. Mostly the users report for Netgear Range Extender Login issues in general. There are many other minor issues that have been reported by users but maximum are those in which the device was not handled properly by the users.
Most of the time there is a mistake during Netgear WiFi Extender setup process. User is supposed to check the configuration setting first and most likely the issues gets resolved then and there. If still you are facing issues then try the below mention steps to get the issue rectified.
Simple Steps for Netgear Extender Setup
- Power on your Wifi range extender make sure to place it close to the proximity of the main modem. Plug netgear range extender in it.
- Open Mywifiext.net or www.mywifiext.net on any browsers.
- Proceed for Netgear WiFi Extender Login and follow the given onscreen instructions to setup Netgear extender with your router. Default Netgear Extender login username is admin and default password is password
- Go to wireless setting under set up menu option.
- Check the value in the Password (Network Key) field under Security Options. Make sure the password is same as router password(SSO). If not change the same and save the password.
- Reconnect your Wi-Fi devices to the NETGEAR WiFi Extender and experience high speed internet on you device.
Setting up Netgear Wifi Extender without an Ethernet Port
We can set up Netgear wifi extender without an Ethernet port. The process is very simple and require very less time for configuration. Below mention is the step by step procedure for setting up the router.
- Reset your wifi extender setting. Just press and hold factory setting button for a few seconds. This still restore default settings of your device.
- Go to network setting and connect your laptop to wifi.
- Open any browser and look for “https;//mywifiext.net”
- A login panel will prompt you for username and pasdword.
- Fill in the default username and password viz admin and password respectively on respective columns
- Follow the written instructions there on.
After all this, you can now reconnect all your WiFi devices to the range extender.
Following these simple methods you can easily login to netgear extender and experience internet connectivity hassle free. If problem still persists then Netgear has a team for resolving the queries round the clock. The customer care executive will help you glide through all the problems.