The State bank Of India has recently launched an application by the name of “YONO” for the emerging client needs in the digital world. YONO remains for “You Need Only One” application specially designed for the clients who like to use banking on the go.
This service is accessible both through application and web. By using YONO, SBI client can do a lot more activities like:
• Opening a digital account (Excluding deposit and withdrawal of money)
• Can buy every Financial Product
• Can do internet shopping
• Can do Booking and request.
SBI’s You Need Only One (YONO) platform, accessible both through application and web, will enable clients to direct basic banking like opening an instant account, make investments and online shopping and so forth.
What YONO offers you?
An augmentation of our safe and secure banking heritage, YONO by SBI puts India’s biggest range of items and services readily available to its clients 24×7.
YONO will satisfy your digital banking, other financial needs and your day to day lifestyle, amusement, travel, and shopping need through its marketplace inside one single application. YONO offers you Omni-channel consistent experience.
The most effective method to Download SBI YONO App
YONO can be downloaded from Google Play Store on all Android telephones and can be downloaded from Apple App Store on iOS supported gadgets.
The most effective method to Register on SBI YONO App
Step 1: Log into the SBI YONO application.
Step 2: To start the registration procedures, utilize the internet banking option or by entering account details.
Step 3: Enter account details, for example, ATM card number, ATM pin and snap ‘Submit’ button on the screen. On the off chance that you pick, internet banking, enter your net banking username and password when prompted.
Step 4: Give your consent to utilize MPIN by accepting the terms and conditions. At that point click ‘Next.’
Step 5: Choose an MPIN and key it in. An OTP will be sent to you on your mobile number, enter the same and snap ‘Next.’
Step 6: You have effectively registered and would now be able to explore all the features that this app offers.
Take note of that amid the enrolment procedure; all current SBI clients can utilize their SBI online login credentials to enlist on the application. Whenever you log in, you can utilize an MPIN or a login user Id.
If you have any query while, opening account with SBI YONO app then, please contact to SBI Customer care toll free helpline number for better help support.
Step by step instructions to Open an Account utilizing SBI YONO
Step 1: Log into the SBI YONO application.
Step 2: Click on ‘Open New Digital Acco.unt’ and pick if you need to open a ‘Digital Savings Account’ or an ‘Insta Savings Account.’
Step 3: Once you have picked the kind .of account you need to open, tap on ‘Apply Now.’
Step 4: Proceed to tap on ‘Apply New’ and read the information given. At that point click ‘Next.’
Step 5: Keep your Aadhaar card and PAN card details with you. Continue to fill in your email id, mobile number, and a referral code, which is discretionary.
List of Documents Required
- Valid Aadhaar Card: Details on the UIDAI Aadhaar Card must match with your bank details.
- PAN Card: The PAN Card is additionally an obligatory document. You need to give it while making SBI YONO Digital Saving account.
- Valid EMAIL-ID and Mobile Number (The mobile number and email-id are likewise mandatory). On the off chance that you don’t have email-id, make a new ID.
- After the successful OTP verification, you need to give your personal detail, SCAN you Aadhaar Card so that your DOB, Name, Gender is consequently filled in the SBI digital saving account.
Features and Benefits
- Only one Digital Savings Bank account will be permitted with a similar mobile number and email ID.
- SBI Digital Saving account opened at Yono App is separately operable, yet you can change over it to Joint Account by going to Home Branch with documents of your partner.
- You need to give Name and Relation of Nomination in the account.
- This account is just for Resident Indians, over 18 years old.
- You need to pick a nearby or branch selected at the time of registration. This branch is your HOME BRANCH. On the off chance that you need to change your home branch, visit your branch and fill the application with new Branch Code you need.
- Branch chosen by you will be Home Branch for the account.
- ATM Cash withdrawal limit is Rs 1 lakh only.
- The ATM is the Platinum debit card with the yearly maintenance charge of Rs 200/ – and on the off chance that you keep an SBI account balance of at least Rs 25000/ – (quarterly) at that point maintenance charge is waived off.
- You can get cheque book with this account.
- You will get account statement by email.