Coaching has become one of the most committed and innovative professions of the 21st century, with executive coaches as important agents of change that contribute to improving the country’s managerial quality and business economic results.
Choosing the most appropriate is the principle to achieve the expected objectives. Here are ten keys to hit.
- In the context in which we find ourselves, it is necessary to put even more focus on people, on the development of talent. Coaching means, by definition, making changesand Business Coaching Melbourne is being a key lever oriented to the development of individuals and teams that facilitates them to evolve and grow contributing to the development of society
- A good coach helps improve the skills of managers and the level of competence of the teams; using techniques and skills that help them reflect on their current situation and identify their ideal situation.
- This professional challenges and helps the manager and the team to clearly identify their objective, to elaborate an action plan, maximizing its full potential. Being a coach means serving as a catalystfor the executive to achieve the change you want.
- A coach will have the function of accompanying the manager to identify their strengths and areas for improvement,the resources they have and those they will need, without having to impose what they have to do, and leaving space for them to act freely and find your own motivation.
- A coach creates an environment of trust and confidentialitywhere the manager finds a real place for learning, where fear becomes a challenge. In addition to being aware of the importance of the balance between the professional and personal world, as it contributes to making professionals more productive and happier.
- The objective of the coach is to ensure that, within companies, individuals and teams benefit and improve their professional and personal lives. A professional who wants to be a coach will feel a true vocation for serviceand will enjoy helping and accompanying others in their development.
- Coaching professionals want to contribute to the current change of paradigm, trusting in the capacity of the human being, to extract the best of them. A coach firmly believes that change and transformation of people is possible.
- An executive coach is not a problem solver or a teacher, as John Whitmore says, but a facilitator and an elevator of conscience and therefore the companies, increasingly, hire external coaches and train internal coaches to transform your organizations.
- The listening, curiosity and analytical skillsare some of the major powers which have always generating empathy, trust and customer waiting time.
- 10. And finally, to be an executive coach, you must develop your coaching career by training and coaching with the necessary techniques, tools and competences and follow the deontological code of this profession. In addition to gaining experience developing coaching processes that will give solidity and quality in his career as a coach. In this way, and encompassing all of the aforementioned, the professional will carry out effective and quality coaching processes.