How To Open Outlook Calendar In Android: Dig In Here!
“I am working on Outlook email client from past few years. My projects are at multiple locations, so I have to travel from one place to another very frequently. The problem I am facing is that I have to carry my laptop with me every time to check my work schedule, meetings, events, etc. So, to make it hassle-free, I want to sync the Outlook calendar in my Android mobile phone. This will eliminate the need to carry the laptop everywhere and I will be able to access Outlook calendar directly from my mobile phone. Please suggest me an instant and reliable way to open and access Outlook calendar in Android.”
From the past few years, Outlook email client has gained its popularity due to its versatile and feature-rich nature. With Outlook, one can organize emails, contacts, calendars, etc. in a seamless way. When it comes to Calendars, Outlook also offers amazing calendar functionalities which make easy for the user to manage daily work schedule, meeting, events, etc. Sometimes, the user needs to access Outlook calendar in their mobile phones to perform various tasks via mobile. Thus, most of the users search from an instant and smart way to move the Outlook calendar in Android. So, in this blog, we are going to explain a step-by-step process to transfer and open Outlook calendar in Android.
How to Open and View Outlook Calendar In Android?
To view Outlook calendar in Android-based mobile phone, the user needs to convert PST to ICS file format and then import the ICS file to the Gmail or Yahoo account synced with the Android mobile. After that, the user will be to access Outlook calendar directly from the Android phone.
Step 1: Convert Outlook Calendar Into ICS File Format
Android-based mobile phones support Calendar in ICS file format. So, to access Outlook calendar in Android phone, the user needs to convert Outlook Calendar into ICS format. The user can carry out the conversion process with the help of SysTools PST Converter. With this utility, the user can easily convert Outlook calendar into ICS file format. The software consists of a user-friendly interface with beneficial features. Some of the amazing features associated with the tool are:
- Convert Outlook emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. into multiple file formats
- One can easily save Outlook data in different file formats such as EML/MSG/PDF/VCF/ICS/HTML/MBOX/RTF/DOCX, etc.
- The software also permits the user to work with corrupt and password protected PST files and convert them into the desired file format
- The user can easily convert ANSI and UNICODE file types via the tool without any file size restriction
- Due to the user-friendly interface, one can work with the software in a hassle-free way
To convert Outlook calendar into ICS file format using SysTools PST Converter. One has to implement the steps mentioned below.
- Download and install SysTools PST Converter on your system and launch it
- To add the PST file containing Outlook calendar, click on the Add File button
- Select the PST file and click on the Add File button. If your file is corrupt then you need to click on Advanced Scan button
- After that, the software will display PST file data items such as emails, contacts, calendars on the software’s dashboard. One can easily view all the items directly from the software interface
- Select the Calendar which you want to convert to ICS file format and then click on the Export button
- Next, you will see a list of various export option in the Select Export Type section. Here, you have to select ICS file format
- Now, in the Destination field, you have to select the location to save the resultant ICS file by clicking on the Browse button
- Finally, you need to click on the Export button. The software will begin the export process. One can easily verify the results after the completion of the process by navigating to the destination location
Now, you will be having Outlook calendar in ICS file format on your system. Next, you just have to import the ICS file to the Gmail or Yahoo account configured with your Android mobile phone.
Step 2: Import ICS File to Gmail or Yahoo Account
After the converting Outlook calendar into ICS file format, the user needs to import ICS file to Gmail or Yahoo account configured with the Android mobile phone. To import the ICS file to Gmail or Yahoo Account, the user has to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, you need to open your Gmail account and then go to Calendar
- Next, you need to click on the 3-dots adjacent to Add Calendar field
- Now, select Import option to import the ICS file to your Gmail account
- After that, just select the ICS calendar file which you want to import and click on the Import button
- After the completion of the import process, you will be able to access the ICS calendars directly from your Android mobile phone
To make it simple and instant, most of the Outlook users need to import Outlook calendar in their Android smartphone to access them everywhere. However, users are not able to get a trustworthy way to implement this task. Thus, in the above section, we have explained a step-wise procedure to import and open Outlook calendar in Android mobile phone in a trouble-free manner.